09 May, 2007

Wednesday 9th May






Okay, I know I`ve been slack .... this afternoon I have finally got around to adding something to this blog.

Well, what`s happened in the last week you might ask .... Kerry still hasn`t recovered from the jet-lag. Of course, I`m okay - must be an age thing ....

On the weekend we helped Gavin (Karen`s brother) and Natalie celebrate their wedding at Glenrothes which is near St Andrews, north of Edinburgh. The wedding and reception were in the grounds at some old house and was quite good fun!

Today, Matt and Karen left for a weeks holiday in Italy - somewhere near Naples. Kerry and I dropped them at the airport and then of course took a few wrong turns but had a lovely day wandering around the beautiful Scottish countryside. [Craig]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?